Asaleo Care’s purpose is care, comfort and confidence every day.
Fundamental to achieving this purpose is our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors and to the elimination of work-related ill health and injury.
Our Health and Safety vision; ‘safe and healthy everyday, everyone, in every way’ means we will never compromise on workplace safety in the pursuit of other business goals.
We will achieve our vision by:
- Providing and maintaing a safe working environment,
- A strong and active focus on risk management and hazard elimination or reduction
- Establishing measurable safety objectives and targets, to ensure continued improvement,
- Educating all employees, contractors and visitors as to their obligations and responsibilities with respect to safety,
- Educating employees and contractors as to our health and safety standards and fully integrating these into work practices,
- Consulting with employees and contractors, and their representatives, and seeking employee’s participation in order to improve health and safety procedures and behaviours in the workplace,
- Complying with all relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice and safe operating principles,
- Reporting, investigating and controlling all near misses and incidents.